Can't you drink moonshine?

why would you want to do that?

I tried to quaff one but it wouldn’t let me. so I dropped it all.

Did you get the usual ‘are you sure you want to drink that’ message like for potions of lignification or does it block you completely?

I would also like if it has some positive effect for some niche application. Say it removes fear and makes you immune to fear, along with all the negative effects it currently has. As is it is purely negative.

1 Thank

it blocks you completely just like when you attempt to walk into deep water or lava. maybe the devs didn’t want to potentially open up any strange strategies involving moonshine to ever happen? can’t think of what those would have been, but it may be a good thing that I don’t have to think about it :p

Yes it is a bit of a weird situation. Goes back to inventory management, and the devs wanting to make sure that you can take them off auto-pickup without any negative consequences ever.

But since we got the new inventory that design requirement is changed.

At the very least drinking moonshine mid-combat should make Xom amused.

I’m not really in favour of making it a tactically useful potion. But if it just gave 1 xp or had some interaction with contamination or draining that’d be fine with me.

1 Thank

we just wanted some relief after building up frustrations.

when it comes to Fear I can only think of Satyr and Eidolon.

at least, moonshine can synergize with that amulet of alchemy? where it would work similar to ambrosia.

1 Thank

I believe potions of cancellation already decrease contam; perhaps potions of moonshine should decrease doom?

1 Thank