CIP: MDFw, Seraph cosplay challange

the cosplay challenge: Seraph, Elyvilon's Chosen - Crawl Cosplay Trunk Tournament

the current character dump: https://crawl.dcss.io/crawl/morgue/petercordia/petercordia.txt

I had a pretty fun Gauntlet where I ninjad 2 good artifacts and 1 decent artifact using 2 haste potions. I wasn’t remotely strong enough to kill the baddies, and it felt like a good trade-off.

I finally got a forecraft spell upgrade, in an ice cave in Lair. The theme of these forgecraft spells seems to be that they are annoying but strong summons. Except Forge Lightning Spire sucks ass thus far.

Now the question I’m asking myself is: do I enchant the +4 scale mail of resonance I just found. I am committed to using forgecraft all game because I can’t kill uniques myself per the conduct. But I’m also a mountain dwarf, and whilst wizardry for Forgecraft spells is nice, it’s quite possible I’ll find better attributes on an artifact armour later.

1 Thank

Cannonade are strong and should see you through the midgame just fine. Does Divine Alms work on them?

Resonance is a 2%/forgecraft skill bonus which doesn’t result in much on a spear, I’d probably hang onto the enchant scrolls until I find something more suitable… either a weapon worth the bonus damage or armour worth upgrading.

1 Thank