[DOCUMENTATION] Crucial, lacking in-game documentation

Hello, the game includes a very useful table of the skill aptitudes (and base HP/MP, Will, etc.) of all species, but it lacks (a) table(s) for the base primary attributes and their growth (e.g. strength or dexterity every 4 levels, like how the wiki lists) of species, and the bonus to the primary attributes and skill training of backgrounds. It’s one of the few things that I feel is crucial but appears only in the wiki.

I have also some personal notes I keep of other things, for example I made a note where I neatly categorized and explained to myself all the defence stats in the game (AC, EV, SH, Will, r*), I had to read a lot in the wiki to understand it because I felt that I needed to know these things to play better instead of blindly. I try to avoid intricate details like equations and try to explain everything with intuitive general rules that are easy to remember. Right now I don’t have these notes however which is why I’m not posting it here as of writing, but if there’s interest I may post them later when I’ll access them again.

I have a GitHub account but I cannot access it right now, and honestly I’m not sure I want to use it for that. Maybe I can try IRC though. I saw that some of the devs like PleasingFungus are active on the subreddit, I hoped the devs check here too and not just on Reddit.

1 Thank

Hello!

…but it lacks (a) table(s) for the base primary attributes and their growth (e.g. strength or dexterity every 4 levels, like how the wiki lists) of species, and the bonus to the primary attributes and skill training of backgrounds.

That seems like something that’d be nice to have, though I’m not sure it’s ‘crucial’. :slight_smile: A GitHub issue would make it significantly more likely that someone implemented it!

5 Thanks